How This Works

When we find a text online (or on paper) or cool link or teaching resource that we like we create a short post (below) to archive and categorize it. It will grow and grow and grow...

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Welcome to Our Blog!

I'm not really sure how we can best use this blog, but I figured we should give it a shot. I'm thinking that we can use this space to have extended conversations about our planning and our practice. We can also keep updating the links section with helpful links.

In the coming weeks we can try to have discussions here about some of the issues we left open after our planning last week... assessment, grading, independent reading, writing, classroom management and setup, book orders, etc...

On my googlepages page I will try to stay up to date with posting any documents we use, including some of the templates from last week as well as add a page that will compile our book order wishes and library information.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

great idea! - Danielle

Isaac Kerson said...

This is an excellent idea Mike. Thanks for setting it up. I've always thought about organizing and communicating with co-workers via a blog. But, I've never tried it. I hope we can all keep using this site throughout the school year. It will be a superb resource by the June if we continually add to it little by little.